- What are the benefits of enrolling in the Service Lane Program?Following a customer visit to your Service department, eligible factory equipped SiriusXM vehicles will qualify for a complimentary SiriusXM Platinum trial with over 150 channels, including commercial-free music, plus sports, news, talk and entertainment. This trial is provided courtesy of your dealership and SiriusXM. Designed to enhance your Service customers’ loyalty, this is a great opportunity to show your appreciation. SiriusXM will notify eligible customers of their complimentary trial after their Service visit. There is no cost to you or your customer.
- How do I enroll?Sign up now at sxmdealer.ca or send the completed enrollment form to 1-800-878-6865. If you have questions about this program or need help with enrollment, please email us at email@example.com.
- How will SiriusXM know which vehicles and customers are eligible for a SiriusXM trial after a Service visit?Factory equipped SiriusXM vehicles determined eligible qualify for a Service Trial. Ineligible vehicles include those with active or recently active Sirius or XM Service subscriptions or trials.
- What is the process after my dealership is enrolled in the Service Lane Program?By enrolling, you will be authorizing SiriusXM to receive the required data from your Dealer Management System. CDK Global will receive the data extract from your Dealer Management System on behalf of SiriusXM. The data will be used to notify your customers of their complimentary trial and as a way to communicate future programming and subscription options.
- What is my dealership’s role in the Program?Once your dealership is enrolled and activated, nothing else is required from your dealership. SiriusXM will notify the eligible customers that they have received the trial and SiriusXM will manage the vehicle trial-activation process. No dealership activations or notifications to customers are necessary.
- When can customers expect to receive their complimentary SiriusXM trial?Within a few weeks following a Service visit to your dealership and SiriusXM’s receipt of your Service records, eligible customers will receive notification and information about their complimentary trial, courtesy of the dealership and SiriusXM. For additional assistance, please contact your SiriusXM DSM.
Service Lane Program
- What are the benefits of enrolling in the Program?This program is available at no cost to the dealership or the vehicle buyer. Your SiriusXM equipped pre-owned vehicle comes with a 9-month Dealer Demo Service while on the lot. This allows customers to experience SiriusXM on their test drives. Your pre-owned vehicle customers can transition seamlessly from a Dealer Demo Service to a complimentary 3-month Customer Trial of the Platinum plan. This will add value to your business as you will have the ability to offer free satellite radio to your customers, leaving them more satisfied with their pre-owned vehicle purchase.
- How do I enroll in the Program?All you need to do is complete and return the provided Enrollment Authorization Form. The submission instructions are provided right on the form. For any questions regarding how to complete enrollment, please contact your SiriusXM District Manager (DM). Contact information for the DM designated to your Dealership can be found in the Help section.
- How will SiriusXM know which vehicles and customers are eligible for this Program?By opting into this Program, you will be authorizing SiriusXM to extract the required data from your Dealer Management System. That data will be used to activate Dealer Demo Service for your vehicle inventory, automatically start your customers’ complimentary trials, and to contact them with programming and subscription options.
- How do I know my customer information is safe and treated appropriately by SiriusXM?SiriusXM will not sell or share your customer’s data without your expressed written consent, other than those SiriusXM contractors used to provide the program to dealers and to provide the trial service to consumers.
- When can I begin activating the Dealer Demo Service?SiriusXM will notify you once the program is live and your dealership has been activated. There may be a slight delay (up to a few weeks) from the time you enroll to the moment your dealership is active, as it will take some time to set up the data process.
- How do I start the Demo Service?Make sure to resend a SiriusXM signal for the service to begin. You can start resending the signal 48-hours after SiriusXM’s receipt of an inventory record. SiriusXM typically receives an inventory record one day following your notice of that inventory record in your DMS.
- Once I opt-in to the Program, when will my customers start automatically receiving their 3-month trial?Once your DM confirms program launch, it will take anywhere from 7-10 days before your customers are included in the automated process. Going forward, your customers should be automatically activated on the consumer trial once sold record information is received. We recommend that you verify that the Dealer Demo Service is active prior to the vehicle sale, so the customer has their SiriusXM Platinum plan active from the time of delivery. As an added benefit of opting in to this program, your prior customers, dating back as far as 6 months prior to program launch date may be eligible to receive the 3-month trial from SiriusXM. The only customers not eligible will be those currently on a trial or a paid subscription. Notification of trial activation to these customers will arrive through the mail.
- What if I change my mind later and want to opt-out?If you want to opt-out of the program, simply send a written request to SiriusXM Canada, Automotive Remarketing, 1000-351 King St E, Toronto, ON M5A 0L6 and request to be removed from the program. Upon receipt of this written request, it will take approximately 30 days for the request to take effect. For additional assistance, please contact your SiriusXM DSM.